Check these out. Click for more info.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan Earthquake and Tsunami on 11th March 2011

Japan was struck by the 8.9-magnitute tremor earthquake that trigger a massive tsunami on 11th March 2011, last Friday. During the earthquake I was still at work, and friends all around were telling me how scary was the struck to Japan. Due to the blockage of youtube in office, I can only watch it when I get home.

To my shocked the disaster was so terrible and almost the north-east coast of Japan was wiped off by the tsunami !! Looking at the cars, ships and even buildings were swept away by a wall of water(sea), I thought i was watching a movie.


Found some news and footage video from youtube and facebook. I can't imagine what I am gonna do or what is my feeling if I was in there and the tsunami infront of me... I will surely die.... =.='' OMG








The FIRST full footage of the Tsunami in Japan on 11th March 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJN3Z1ryck&

Another terrible video, when the tsunami first attack the sea shore.



Reading some articles of people's feelings towards the after shocked earthquake and tsunami. I found this the most touching article. 看日本人如何面对灾难(值得全世界的人学习!) : http://www.jbtalks.cc/thread-957485-1-1.html (pictures added)
The article is about how Japanese react after the massive disaster. They were all helping each other, especially to the youth and olderly. Many grocer and cafe are open FREE of charge. They were all in calm and line up accordingly for using the public telephone or using public transport etc. Really salute them for their attitude and I believe none of other Countries can be like them.



-n-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...