Check these out. Click for more info.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Labour Day 2009



hahhaaa its just so nice when public holiday falls on a weekday..... somemore this year is on Friday.... then we can have a long weekend..... 3 days free from work..... what a good celebration hahhaaaa

HAPPY LABOUR DAY...!!! 

how i celebrate this holiday??   lolz  i enjoy the most out of it... i actually sleeeeeeppppp all the day... hahahaaaa have a really deepest and long sleep.... until 3pm 

then out go out for brunch.....  recently the weather is sooooo crazy HOT...the sun is just burning me.. i nearly melt outside.... normal days its still fine coz in the office with aircon from morning till evening that why i don't really feel the heat.....  but yesterday was really killing me..... even my temper also got so ''HEAT'' hahhaa...    after full up my little tummy.... then went back home ... on the aircon full blast.... and enjoy in my room...  blogging a while.... feel sleepy again...

hahhaaaa jump into my doggy bed... and continue the nap..... 




labour day is a sleeping day for me...!!!




-n-




3 comments:

  1. wow, i feel like stealing ur rabbits to my site, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,i also slept alot on labour day !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. always sleep! go for a pak toh day la!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...