Check these out. Click for more info.

Friday, December 19, 2008

lost white gold

so SAD today......

finish work late because waited boss to get my appraisal report done... 
results not too good.... feeling so down.... need to add oil next year...

but ''lagi'' worst thing happen when i reach home....

as i found out that something missing on my hand...!!!  my bracelet.... i was stunned for few seconds... its just disappear from my wrist like.... magic...  
i was aware of it after lunch ... then i wore my jacket ...  i don't know when it just drop out... 

i search all over the house... and the car..... then i straight went back to office at 9pm.... luckily a colleague was still there..... went through all the place that i passby just now.... even the toilet...... and the road side... where i park my car.... i was just like a doggy....''sniff-ing'' all over the place.. =.=!!!

but no sign of it..!!!! sob sob.....  

i just bought the bracelet on monday.... and now is friday only.... not even 5 days... i lost it already..!!!!  haiz..... by the way... is a White Gold bracelet..... although 1.69g only..... but it cost few hundreds.... to me is alot !!! ..... so sad......!!!! 

i dint fight or rough movement at all... just normal office work... dont know how does the bracelet ''putus'' ... may be too light and 細小...

got 2 conclusion for this incident..... 
a) Buy thicker and heavier wan..!!! at least drop also can hear the ''sound'' and not so easily to break. Don't buy if can't afford.... cos i NOT afford to lost it.... 

b) Don't wear long sleeve shirt/ jacket when wearing these kind of thin white gold bracelet..



** wonder any loss warranty from jewelry shop??  :S



haiz......  why why why.....!!!!!   my $$$$$$$$ gone with the wind



-n-





4 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear that.. mmm i totally understand how u feel..coz I lost my voucher as well last month. Nwm la..just take it as 'the bracelet is not belong to u' then maybe u will feel better? Loss something means u gonna get something good soon!! Trust me that u will get something good soon(better than this white gold"... yea? Smiles k....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyor, y so cham.

    Is the same feeling when I lost my ring! not my wedding ring ya, my 21st bday ring gift from my dad. Until now I still dont dare to tell him that I lost it. Is white gold also, few hundreds ringgit also....

    Never mind le, take it as "po choi dong joi" lor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for all ur messages..!!

    canny: too bad i cant get something good.... cos i found back my bracelet at officedy..!!! i'm so super happy now... will blog bout it tonight.. *now at work* oops
    hope u find bac ur voucher soon too.. =]

    siewmun : how u able to lost ur ring for over 5 yrs without ur dad noticing it??... so geng wan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost it 2 yrs ago only.
    He didnt notice coz I seldom wear ring one ma....
    I think he also forgotten that he gave me ring as my bday pressie le.
    Hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...