Check these out. Click for more info.

Monday, August 11, 2008

got a mail from GOOGLE ~

that day mum told me i got a colorful mail.. then i was wondering wats tat it could be..
when i took a look... hey.. i got a mail from google!! ... its all the way from USA..

hahhaa.. and its really ''colorful'' with the big google wordings...



the mail actually from the google adsense support .. which i sign up for the ads on my blog...  (saw the red color frame Ads by Google?, thats it... feel free to click/ surf on them.. if it interest you... i found some are interesting to surf on... but too bad i cant click on my own ads =.='')



here they send me... the PIN .. .to verify my add. and identity for future payment use when i reach the minimal earnings..... 





-n-




1 comment:

  1. congrate,

    yes, google the best making money online... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...