Check these out. Click for more info.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

all lost...!!!! 555555555 =.=!!!!

i took back my old windows pc... my old harddrive had died...... now i'm using the secondary harddisc to boot window...

just want to transfer some of my files from the old pc to my new imac....

and something just shock me.... i wanna faint now..!!!! help..!!!!

besides the windows... some of my personal files and documents are in the old drive.... and now is all gone..!!! gone ah..!!!! 


wat i can remember which is important is all my pictures..!!!! gosh..!!!! pictures since years ago..!!!  ah..!!! i wan my harddisc back..!!!!!!!!     cry die me la...!!!!!!

u stupid computer shop...
i told u it is an old many years harddisc... and u insist to format and install the windows in it.. now is all gone..... uuuuuuu... u crazy stupid .........!!!!!!!



**updated 6.21pm** 
after searching .... back the cdz i back up b4.... is back to 2003/04..... gosh... wat i have is those lil documents..... 
my monash files... sunway files.. i kept wan ar.... no more la..!!!
my pix.. day with frenz.... all gone..!!!!!!!  all my memories... all vanished ah..!!!!

why dint i back up my files every now and then??.. why..!!!!!!


i just wanna call the pc shop asking did they threw away my harddisc or not.... i wonder can i still retrieve the files in it??.. but i think they are close these days due to the PC fair...... aiks...
hope they havent throw away my harddisc...!!!!!


haiz....... haiz....



-n-




2 comments:

  1. hey don so sad la.. tien yi ...i copy all the foto next time hehe.. smile back..u got ur I MAC ar..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. har.. tien yi??... aiks... i hope to get back my pix ah..!!! sob sob..

    u take ur time to copy the fotos la.. hehee thx..!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...